Bidding has now closed on the auctions. Many many thanks to everyone who has contributed to a fantastic cause. The winning bids are as follows:
1) 1 x Bruichladdich Black Art 2. 49.7% alc. vol. 70cl
Winning bid – Paul Sanderson £315
2) 1 x Bruichladdich Eat Sand 12. 48.7% alc. vol. 50cl Believe us, this is amazing whisky. Includes rugby ball from tournament.
Winning bid – Rod MacFarlane £350
3) 1 x Laphroaig Vintage1977. Bottled spring 1995. 43% alc. vol. 75cl This is a legendary collector’s item.
Winning bid – Andrew Coupe £1,250
4) 1 x Bruichladdich Laddie Twenty Two 46% alc. vol. 70cl
Winning bid – Noel Gallagher £200
5) 1 x Bruichladdich Laddie Ten. 46% alc. vol. 70cl ‘I Was There’: the first run of Laddie Ten was bottled at 11am on the 11th September 2011 . Signed by Jim McEwan and Duncan McGillivray
Winning bid – Jeanphi Bredel £225
6) 1 x Adam’s bottle. Head distiller Adam Hannett has hand-filled a bottle with his personal choice from the Laddie warehouses. Bruichladdich 1990 45.4% alc. vol. 700ml
Winning bid – Ian Humphrey £1,013.99
7) 1 x ‘Octomore Farm’ – Octomore Private Cask Bottling 62.1% alc.vol. 700ml Donated by James Brown
Winning bid – Ian Humphrey £539.99
8) 1 x Bruichladdich Links. “Glencoe Golf and Country Club, Calgary, Alberta, Canada”. A unique old-school Laddie bottling from the iconic ‘Links’ series – one that was never released. 46% alc. vol. 700ml. 18 years old.
Winning bid – Martin Coene £1,111
Please submit payment to the Bruichladdich Distillery Justgiving page that we have set up for this auction.
We will of course be delighted to receive any donations outwith the auctions. Please simply add yours to the page in the usual way.
We appreciate your help and support.
Wish us luck on Sunday!
Douglas, Lesley, Paul and Carl/Team Bruichladdich