Thank you for your interest in the Octomore UGC Facebook and Instagram Giveaway. Please read the following Terms and Conditions before posting any content connected to the competition. Failure to comply with the following rules will result in forfeiture of the prize:
- The promotion is open globally, unless shipping restrictions apply, excluding employees and their immediate families of Bruichladdich Distillery (the “Promoter”) and of their affiliated companies or agents, or other persons professionally connected with the draw.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or of legal drinking age in their country of residence whichever is greater. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter. A purchase does not improve your chances of winning.
- By entering, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Octomore UGC Facebook and Instagram Giveaway (“Prize Draw”) begins on Sunday 26th December 2021 at 1:00pm (GMT) and ends on Thursday 6th January 2022 at 9:00am (GMT) (the “Entry Period”). Octomore UGC Twitter Giveaway beings Wednesday 5th January at 1:00pm and end on Thursday 6th January 2022 at 9:00am (GMT).
- The Prize Draw can be entered during the Promotion Period online via the relevant social media channel:
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/bruichladdich/
Share a photo capturing your Octomore Experience, tagging @bruichladdich and using the hashtag #ExperienceOctomore
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bruichladdichdistillery/
Share a photo capturing your Octomore Experience in the comments or by messaging us directly with your entry
- Twitter https://twitter.com/Bruichladdich
Share a photo capturing your Octomore Experience, using the hashtag #ExperienceOctomore and tagging @bruichladdich
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the competition in whole or in part at any time during the Entry Period.
- No bulk, consumer group or third-party entries will be accepted. Entries disallowed due to technical issues shall not be included in the Competition.
- One entry is allowed per person, per platform. Sharing of accounts is not allowed. If the Promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that you have exceeded the maximum number of entries, you may be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- There will be three (3) prize winners. Each prize winner will receive: 1 x Octomore Hoodie (the “Prize”), sizes are limited to XS, S, M, L and XL.
- The Prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The Prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The Prize can be shipped to all countries listed in our full Shipping and Delivery information for non-alcohol products. Any and all local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- The winners will be chosen from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and/ or its agents.
- Winning entries will be chosen by a designated member of Bruichladdich Distillery staff and will consider the following criteria: content of the image, quality of the image, style of the content. Winners will not be chosen at random.
- Content posted in response to the competition must comply with the rules of engagement of the platforms on which they are posted. In addition, content must not be in any way offensive, defamatory, or adult in nature; including image, text and video content.
- Content posted in connection with the competition must not feature anyone under the age of 18 or under the legal drinking age in the entrant’s country of residence, whichever is greater.
- The winner will be notified on the evening of 6th January 2022 (BST) and will be announced publicly within 24 hours of the end of the Promotion Period. Winners then have one week to accept their prize, after being contacted through the channel on which they posted their entry. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner(s) and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Prize will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
- You agree to your entry being shared across the Promoter’s digital ecosystem or elsewhere that may be deemed as appropriate for the Promoter.
- The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion. Data may be provided to a third-party fulfilment service provider where appropriate for the purposes of administering the Prize but will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
- The Promoter is Bruichladdich Distillery, Bruichladdich, Isle of Islay PA49 7UN
- Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.